What is WooCommerce Social Login?
The Social Login extension improves your deals by adding consistent record creation to your WooCommerce store and utilizing your client's social profiles - requires a free WooCommerce WordPress module.
Why You Need WooCommerce Social Login?
Use WooCommerce Social Login to allow clients to interface existing records to informal communities, or to assist new clients with making accounts on your site...
What Problem WooCommerce Social Login Solves?
Use WooCommerce Social Login to diminish contact when looking at or making client accounts. Returning clients can sign into your site with as meager as a single tick in the event that they've connected a social profile.
Enable Social Login for Seamless Checkout and Account Creation
Any checkout process introduces leaks in your conversion funnel – tightening up those leaks increases conversion rate and improves your sales. Account creationand entering checkout information can cause these leaks, and WooCommerce Social Login can help you patch them.
When a customer first visits your site, you can simplify checkout by allowing them to check out as a guest. However, this introduces friction for customers that want to purchase from your store more than once (and hopefully many of them do!). They’ll have to create yet another username and password.
WooCommerce Social Login makes this process as easy and secure as possible – customers can log into your site using their Facebook, Twitter, Google, Amazon, LinkedIn, PayPal, Instagram, Disqus, Yahoo, or VK accounts instead of creating a new user account credentials.
Why Use WooCommerce Social Login?
- Connect your store’s customer accounts with Facebook, Twitter, Google, Amazon, LinkedIn, PayPal, Instagram, Disqus, Yahoo, and VK
- Offer to link accounts on the “Order Received” page for easier checkout in the future
- Make account access and checkout easy and seamless – customers don’t need to remember another username and password
- Reduce friction for repeat purchases – customers typically stay signed into social networks, which means they sign back into your site with one click.
- Improve security and increase trust by using social sign-on
- Over 77% of consumers prefer social login when using an eCommerce site.
- Social sign-in can therefore lead to increased conversion rates – here’s an example with over 10% increase.
- Customers prefer social sign-in for security and personalization.
- 90% of people have encountered social login before, and more than half of people use it.
- Social accounts are tied to a WordPress user account so that accounts can be accessed even if social accounts are unlinked.
- View reporting on linked accounts and see which customers have added accounts from the “Users” list
- Works with Product Reviews Pro to show login buttons when adding, voting on, or watching reviews
Note: UNLIMITED USES.--
You are buying the download file for the latest version of the original plugin made by the official theme developer. Plugin Deals legally redistribute official plugins via the GPL license. Everything is legal. The download file is instantly emailed to you and appears in your members login section on this site which will be automatically created.
All our WordPress plugins are licensed under the General Public Licence (GPL). This means that once we have purchased the item we are free to redistribute it if we choose to do so.
All our users receive email notifications each week to update you of plugins that have been recently updated and new plugins added to our site.
You will also receive an email notification for your specific plugin that you have purchased.
Not only will you receive your download file directly to your email address immediately after purchasing one of our plugins but you also are provided with a members area.
In the members area your plugin will be updated to the latest version whenever updates or new releases are added by the original plugin developer.
Please note we do not provide licenses or support for the plugin itself.
Plugin developers license usually means 12 month plugin support, i.e. if you have an issue with the plugin you contact the developer and they help you. We don't sell licenses, if you want to buy a plugin with a license, you have to go directly to the developer and pay the full price.